Facial in a Jar Facial Exfoliator 30ml
This 2-in-1 mask will exfoliate the skin to reveal a fresh and healthy youthful glow, while also feeding the skin essential nutrients that are lost due to environmental factors.
The full squeeze
- Resurfacing lactic, mandelic and malic acid work together to resurface dull and redundant cells, unveiling fresher and younger looking skin. Pomegranate and pumpkin enzymes then smooth and digest these dead skin cells while metabolising new, healthier cell production.
- Fruit acids and enzymes work together to promote the skin's natural renewal process and when combined with this powerful blend of supercharged ingredients, provides the skin with age defying benefits. This exfoliating mask contains the botanical alternative to retinol; Vit-A-Like. This ecocert approved active accelerates epidermal turnover and has anti-wrinkle benefits, while uniquely supporting cell renewal by promoting the growth of healthy new cells.
- Protective antioxidants from elderberry and essential fatty acid rich seabuckthorn berries moisturise and protect the skin from inflammation and sensitivity, along with the calming benefits from bisabolol and chamomile.
- Skin brightening bio-actives work together to help even out skin tone. The combination of alpha hydroxy acids and enzymes used overtime will help resurface sun damaged skin and improve discoloration or epidermal pigmentation.
- This acidic formulation can assist in balancing or rebooting the skin's pH, which in turn will repair and strengthen the protective acid mantle. This gentle, yet effective, nutrient based exfoliating mask can stimulate healthy skin cell repair, strengthening it against redness and sensitivity. Anti-inflammatory ingredients such as trealix and the combination of sea plants from marimoist also helps to calm and soothe while boosting hydrating water reserves within the skin.
- Moisturising ceramides work with natural moisturising factors to help reinforce a fully functioning stratum corner, while lactic acid maintains moisture, as it's found naturally in the acid mantle layer.