Liquid Crystal Technology - What exactly is it?
The liquid crystal technology used in Cosmedix’s formulas helps lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles and visibly plump the skin for a more youthful appearance. Isn’t that what we all want? Basically, it’s their key ingredient for extreme hydration and radiance.
Let’s get a bit scientific now (there’s honestly no other way to explain it, so we’re sorry in advance). Liquid Crystals are used in cosmetic formulations for their exciting visual effects and for the occlusive emollience.
These liquid crystals present a molecular structure close to that observed in the lipid lamellae of the stratum corneum (the outer layer of the skin). Okay so in “normal” words, Liquid crystals have a “skin-like” fatty acid composition, creating a unique double-characteristic: improving skin barrier integrity and promoting delivery through stratum corneum layers.
Benefits of the Crystal Cleanse
- Rich lather cleanses away makeup and other pore-clogging impurities
- Nourishes and hydrates dry skin
- Skin-quenching ingredients deliver long-lasting moisture to the complexion
What to pair with Crystal Cleanse:
- Cosmedix Opti Crystal - A liquid crystal eye-serum that replenishes and nourishes to fight the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles.
- Cosmedix Lumi Crystal - Coat your lips with luxurious, iridescent shine with this age-defying lip hydrator that seals in intense moisture for a rejuvenated look.
- Cosmedix Resync Revitalising Night Cream - Help resync the look of your complexion overnight with groundbreaking, plant-based extracts, like Snow Mushroom and Kakudu Plum.
- Cosmedix Emulsion - This deep penetrating moisturiser is a calming, soothing and hydrating treatment for dry, sensitive, irritated skin.